Learning a New language : What you need to know
Hello students and other who are reading this "First Thanx" to all of U and I m here to give you some fundamental basics of learning a new language and try to explore new Language world for U :
- Make Realistic , Specific Goals: Find goal, best method is to break down into manageable goals that are achievable over a few months.
- Remind urself why u are learning : Write 10 reasons why u want to learn new language becoz Motivation is usually the first thing to go , especially among students who are teaching themselves.
- Read for Pleasure: Reading was not only great for making progress, but one of the most rewarding aspects of the learning experience .
- Ignore the myths: Age is just a Number: Adults and children may learn in different ways but that should not deter one from committing to learning another language.
- Don't Underestimate the importance of Translation: Once you have reached a certain level of proficiency and can say quite a bit , fairly accurately .try this always.
- Do some revision of your Native Language: Speaking your first language may be second nature, but that doesn't necessarily mean you understand it well.
- Beware of Fluency: Language learning never stops because it is culture learning, personal growth and endless improvement.