TOP 10 SKILLS FOR FUTURE
Hi Frnds .. Happy Independence Day to all of you.This blog will help you to find out the future skills for any students who want to succeed in his/her life. I have categorized it into 10 points and list as follows1. Problem solving : The skill to craft creative solutions to problems that are yet to appear is a must to keep up with Programming and AI.
2. Critical thinking : People who can turn data into insightful interpretations. A person who have ability to solve the critical problems.
3. People management : Robots may acquire analytical and mathematical skill but they can’t replace humans in leadership and managerial roles that require people skills.
4. Creativity : Randomness and the ability to build something out of ideas is a skill that will pay-off in the future. Highly demanding skills for all students.
5. Coordination : Effective communication skills will be in the top demand in every industry in the post AI era.
6. Judgment and decision-making : The ability to condense vast amounts of data, with the help of data analytics, into insightful interpretations and measured decisions is a skill that that will be useful in the information age.
7. Negotiation : The ability to negotiate with businesses and individuals to come up with a win-win situation would be a survival skill.
8. Emotional intelligence : Qualities that relate to emotional intelligence such as empathy and curiosity will be a big consideration factor for hiring managers in AI affected industries.
9. Service orientation : Offering value to clients in the form of services and assistance will be in demand as businesses would want to provide solutions to the problems of society.
10. Cognitive flexibility : The ability to switch between different personas to accommodate the challenge at hand will be hand will be important to be successful in the post AI era.
TOP 5 SECTORS IN 2020
- Technology and computational thinking
- Lifelong learning
- Social intelligence and new media literacy
- Adaptability and Business Acumen