Skip to main content

Interview Learning Section


Hi Frnds.. We have completed 5 years last month  . This blog is for freshers and will give you brief idea how to crack the interview. This is the best Ques Ans set which I have gone throughout my life. These are basically fundamental knowledge base questions. I am going to tell how to avoid silly mistakes and Answers them what they are really looking for.

Q1: Tell me about yourself
A:
Start with your name
Give your born and brought up information
Education in short
Job experience if any or any training
Family details in short
Eg:
My self Sourabh gupta, born and brought up in delhi. I am B.Tech graduate and M.Tech Post graduate. I have 2 years experience in Web development. I live with my family in Delhi.

Q2 : Why do you want to do work with our company?
A:
Tell them what you like about the company
Relate it to your long term career goals
Eg:
Its a great privilege for anyone to work in a reputed company like yours. When i read about your company I found that my skills are matching your requirements where i can showcase my technical skills to contribute to the company growth.

Q3 : What are your strenghts?
A :
Adaptation, Hardworking, Honest, Flexibility, Optimistic, Fast decision making, Self motivated
Eg:
 I am honest, self motivated, hardworking person with positive attitude towards my career & life.

Q4: What are your weaknesses?
A:
Straightforward,  Impatient,  Sensitive, Talkative,  Trust people very quickly
Eg:
I can not say no when someone asks for help and I am a bit lazy in which I m not interested.

Q5: Why should I hire you?
A:
Share your knowledge
Work experinec
Skills related to job
Career goals
Sir as I m a fresher, I have theoretical knowledge, but I can do hard work for my organization and I will put all my efforts for the good progress of my organization being punctual and sincere, I can finish the work given to me on time and try to fulfill all the needs of the company from me.

Q6: What are your career goals?
A:
Short term goals and long term goals
Eg:
My short trem goal is to get a job in required company where I can utilize my skills and improve my career path.
My long term goal is to be in respectable position in that organization.


Q7: Why are you looking for a job change?
A:
Thanks explain what you learn from past job
Share your reason for job change
Relate to career goals
Eg:
I am thankful to my previous organization because I have learnt a lot of things from there, According to me changes are necessary for everyone to enhance your skills. Knowledge and for personal growth and financial growth. Your organization is a good platform where I can learn more.

Q8: What's your dream job?
A:
Explain your area of interest
Eg:
I am Web developer , I am looking job in Web development . I like people search my wok online and it will give me full satisfaction. When I was in college, I have already started blogging and some web development work. I want to pursue my job in web development along with some other related stuff.

Q9: Do you have any serious medical issues?
A:
Please make sure that you talk about relevant health conditions
Eg:
if you are suffering from cold flu, say so. Do not exaggerate the situation as it might create a negative impression wherein your HR will start to anticipate your absence in the near future. If you do so, you might bid goodbye to goodies such as travel opportunities, promotions, hikes and even ripe leadership positions.

Q10: Whar are your salery requiremensts?
A:
Never share your salary requirements as a fresher
Experience candidate can share their expected salary
Always say yes as per the company norms for the job
Eg:
 I am a fresher salary is not first priority for me this is a big platform to start my career and I also want to improve my knowledge, skill and gain experience so I expect a considerable of salary according to my ability in your company’s norms which will fulfill my economical needs.

Q11: Do you have any question  to ask me?
A:
Express thanks
SALARY   structure
Job timing
Job location
Overtime allowance
Timing period
Transport facility
Eg:
Thank you giving me this opportunity .
Sir I would like to know the job timing & timing facility &  what will be the job location &
Salary scales for this job in your organization ? and any Transport facility, Meal facility  etc.

Thanx..
Happy Holi


Popular posts from this blog

EPFO Exam 2021

  Hi Friends, We have entered into the new Norms post Covid19 situation. Everything which was once affected by Corona now back to the previous situation or either they all are trying. This blog is giving the latest update about EPFO 2021 exam which is scheduled for 9 th May 2021. UPSC released the official notification for the 2020 recruitment of Enforcement Officers/Accounts Officers at the department of Employees Provident Fund Organization. Due to the implementation of lockdown rules, the UPSC examination which was scheduled to held on October 4 will now be held on 9th May 2020-21. UPSC EPFO Exam Pattern The selection process of UPSC EPFO 2020 Exam for the posts of Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer will consist of an offline exam and an Interview. A pen & paper-based Recruitment Test (RT) to short-list the candidates for the Interview round will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) across different exam centers. Recruitment Test (RT) and Interv

Love beyond Limitation: Part1

Hi .. frnds,   Welcome to my blog once again i m going to tell u one love story ...  Whenever i got tym , i like to watch lot of movies and observe them.. like to meet different personality & find something new so that i can learn from them. Anything which is worthy for me i would like to take it . Now i m telling u this luv story , Its a story of boy Kabir   and girl Kesar....n yes this is a love story from my mind, not   from my heart.. means not my story .. I m just narrating the story and setting the all scenes but they all are fictitious so   kindly not related with anyone. It ‘s completely Author’s view plzz dont compare and mind it thanxs.. Lets start-   A boy and   a girl .. n they liked to meet , they want to express their feeling for each other but cant because she does not want.. may be boy does not want or may be destiny does not want. Girl is older to boy and very much u can say she is independent N worked independently. She is pretty and beautiful and wa

How to use SDLC steps in Mobile App Development

  Hi Friends.. This is my New Blog How to use SDLC steps in Mobile App Development . This is an engineering topic which we studied in Software Engineering subject. I have released my Mobile app on Google Play store. This is the link to install/download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=techjinny.com.saurabhgupta Student from B.Sc IT, B.tech(CS/IT) and BCA and MCA can too relate with their respective topic with this blog. I am not her to teach you SDLC, which you can also find out anywhere in internet. I have recently developed my first Mobile App for Sourabhgupta.com . App is available on Google Play store and it’s free to use. I am adding my all contents to my app but in first ver. I have provided only Online Learning section . I have used same SDLC steps/phases to develop Mobile app and in below points you can also refer them. Mobile App development was not my first choice but as time demands we have to move on and always try to learn something new. Android