Skip to main content

That Moment I Realized..

Hi frnds.. My new blog that moment I realized what is love. Its basically giving you one of the most important aspect of love. 
This storyis all about me kritika , my BF soham and our mutual friend aakash. This is not a love triangle , just a story what happend between us. You know We met someone and fallin love with that guy but is it  true love??  Is it what we expect from our lover and if  it is not then what is love. We all were in college , me and soham  were in a relationship from school and went to college with same passion but one day I ended up kissing another guy. It happened  I was a bit surprised by what happened, that kiss felt... right. So, what happened? After being with my boyfriend for over ten years, I had started to feel that I didn’t love him. I got more convinced about this when I became friends with Aakash. Aaksah is mutual friend of me and soham. We would spend time together, all day in college and after classes as well. Because his PG was near my flat, he would come over often. In a couple of months, we grew really close to each other, so much so that I often told him things that I had never told my boyfriend. It wasn’t just infatuation or attraction , it was something more… my feelings for him grew stronger with time, and no matter how much I tried to ignore them, I just couldn’t. My boyfriend started feeling a little insecure about Aakash and would often tell me to stay away from him. He even had words with aakash but nothing could stop us and one day that kissed happened. And I even tried doing so, but it didn’t help. I do not want to hurt soham he was with me throughout my life but now he has changed , he is taking my all decision , even without my concern if i am happy or not. I just started living in my flat because we can spend some time together but all time he wants sex as i m just sex doll for him and going to satisfy him everytime. Where is the love,  a passionate time what we spend together. Everything has gone and on the other hand Aakash make me feel better , she listend me, guides me.  Everybody around me sensed that there was something going on between Aakash and me. Even I kind of knew it was developing into something more than friendship but I was just not ready to accept it. How could I accept that I had feelings for my friend when I claimed to be in love with someone else already?  And even worse, how could I tell my boyfriend this? How could I tell anyone about this? How do I explain these contradictory feelings? I would stay up all night thinking about this, and with each passing day it kept getting all the more difficult for me. I couldn’t understand why this was happening to me. Then one night I just poured my heart out to Aakash, and while I was talking he kissed me. I kissed him back, and it didn’t feel wrong. I knew I had to tell soham about it. It had gone too far and I needed to confess to him what I felt for Aakash. So, I gathered all the courage I could, looked him in the eyes and told him everything, two days after that kiss happened. I kind of had an inkling that he saw this coming but nothing could prepare me for that disgusted expression he had on his face. we both, me and aakash were there to help him and going to expalin him what is went wrong with him but he is not ready for that he just started hitting me and even aakash too , Aaksah did not move but he ensure nothing hurt me but suddenly soham really started hitting hard to both of us but aakash was between me and soham. And suddendly soham pushed us and i got hurt then aakash hit him back and that moment i realized what is love...… he left the place and  It’s been a year since the day I told soham the truth, and I have finally understood what happened with him. He was sorry for that moment what to make love with me but i denied i completely denied and once again i saw his real face when he said to me we are fuck buddiess. All that time i was concluded that When I met soham, I was in love with the idea of love, and just started liking him. He also liked me and we started seeing each other and eventually got into a relationship. May be he is angry on me but i loved him so much but now i moved and he should be. it was never a true love with him. when we did first time we both were very young and immature and like everyother  cases sex become more imporatant than anything else. I started living in flat alone because for soham, I do not want to say he is one and only responsible,  me too. But when I met Aakash, I felt what falling in love really meant, and I couldn’t ignore it. I still feel guilty for hurting soham but he deserved it. when you are in love you just want happiness for other love one,  nothing matter. Aaksah want my happiness nothing expectation even today after one year he is same and even  i improvized as a person to being with him. l knew it was best deciosn for all of us. It was a difficult thing to do but we both wouldn’t have been happy together. After one year i m hoping he will get all success and my best wishes for him because he was my first love and now we all moved on our life. I just want to say find love dont thing liking some one is love and dont share bed easily lol.. For them who are in love everything can wait . 

This is story of kritika, aakash and soham.
Visit my website .
Www.sourabhgupta.com
Thanx..

Popular posts from this blog

Love beyond Limitation: Part1

Hi .. frnds,   Welcome to my blog once again i m going to tell u one love story ...  Whenever i got tym , i like to watch lot of movies and observe them.. like to meet different personality & find something new so that i can learn from them. Anything which is worthy for me i would like to take it . Now i m telling u this luv story , Its a story of boy Kabir   and girl Kesar....n yes this is a love story from my mind, not   from my heart.. means not my story .. I m just narrating the story and setting the all scenes but they all are fictitious so   kindly not related with anyone. It ‘s completely Author’s view plzz dont compare and mind it thanxs.. Lets start-   A boy and   a girl .. n they liked to meet , they want to express their feeling for each other but cant because she does not want.. may be boy does not want or may be destiny does not want. Girl is older to boy and very much u can say she is independent N worked independently. She is pretty and beautiful and wa

EPFO Exam 2021

  Hi Friends, We have entered into the new Norms post Covid19 situation. Everything which was once affected by Corona now back to the previous situation or either they all are trying. This blog is giving the latest update about EPFO 2021 exam which is scheduled for 9 th May 2021. UPSC released the official notification for the 2020 recruitment of Enforcement Officers/Accounts Officers at the department of Employees Provident Fund Organization. Due to the implementation of lockdown rules, the UPSC examination which was scheduled to held on October 4 will now be held on 9th May 2020-21. UPSC EPFO Exam Pattern The selection process of UPSC EPFO 2020 Exam for the posts of Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer will consist of an offline exam and an Interview. A pen & paper-based Recruitment Test (RT) to short-list the candidates for the Interview round will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) across different exam centers. Recruitment Test (RT) and Interv

How to use SDLC steps in Mobile App Development

  Hi Friends.. This is my New Blog How to use SDLC steps in Mobile App Development . This is an engineering topic which we studied in Software Engineering subject. I have released my Mobile app on Google Play store. This is the link to install/download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=techjinny.com.saurabhgupta Student from B.Sc IT, B.tech(CS/IT) and BCA and MCA can too relate with their respective topic with this blog. I am not her to teach you SDLC, which you can also find out anywhere in internet. I have recently developed my first Mobile App for Sourabhgupta.com . App is available on Google Play store and it’s free to use. I am adding my all contents to my app but in first ver. I have provided only Online Learning section . I have used same SDLC steps/phases to develop Mobile app and in below points you can also refer them. Mobile App development was not my first choice but as time demands we have to move on and always try to learn something new. Android