Skip to main content

For my Fellow Indians : Envisioning New India – A Perspective!


Hi Friends.. My new blog is based on our latest and hot topic of today’s that is Corona virus. This is another blog of series “Envisioning New India – A Perspective!”. In this kind of series blogs, I shared my views on latest trends and it’s completely based on my observations, I don’t want to make it controversial or anything else. It’s completely my views.
Today, our humanity facing same problem from east to west and Everyone , everywhere we can see the impact and effect of corona virus. Our country is lock down since 22th March and trust me this is the best solution which our govt. doing for us.
This is the time to spend our precious time with our family and if you are youngster then you have to work hard on your skills and knowledge. The earth is heeling once again. This is the prove that what we are doing is completely wrong. As an Indian I am too much concerned about my family and my country. As a Hindu, I have to say a Typical Hindu, I loved all religions, all kind of people who are true Indian, I don’t want to differentiate on the basis of caste, religion, color or anything. We have to stand by our country, our soldiers, doctors, police, sweepers & everyone. Those who are playing dirty games against us, they are traitor for us, they traitor for humanity. I completely against them.
This is the time we learnt about what farmers is doing and they are most of important aspect for us.
This is the time to think about our country and this govt. should do some thing like make in India movements.  We don’t want to listen this thing is that big or something like that, We need a concrete plans for our future. India has tremendous amount of energy and we have to invest our energy into development like electricity conversion from potential energy into electricity.

In Last election, AAP wins the lok sabha election once again. It’s third straight win for AAP party. I am writing this blog because I want a united India. And that India should fight for right things. Yes there are anti national things and people from this party to that party will definitely take advantage of it but as a Indian, as a Delhi wala I have to stand for my country. I am going to give you some practical examples why AAP party win. My friend told me you will always get a 200 units free electricity and that is a good move as a political point. But i told him i get free units only my consumption of units up to two hundred then i can get subsidy but if it crosses the limit then i have to pay full amount. He thought first 200 unit is free so i clarify him if the units are under 200 then its free but if it crosses the marginal limit then you have to pay for all units as mentioned in the bill. This is the first time we are getting direct benefit from govt.
AAP party did some commendable work like a MCD school in our locality, I have grown from child to adult but the school was in bad condition. This is the only govt. who constructed from the scratch now its 3 floor building with one small playground.
Mohalla clinic another initiative I did not go to mohalla clinic but whoever went, he said good about it.
And AAP party and As a Indian I am looking for development. A person from Jamia university cracked battery charge method with low cost, we even don’t know him. Now he placed in USA and will work for them and we lost our talent. This is where we can work. I have seen people from other states taking interest in Delhi politics because AAP can defeat their loving party and they did. But my stand is for development and I don’t want a debate on Hindu and Muslim and what happened in last 70 years I am just living in present and request to all live in present. Tabligi Jamat people are not human, they are against of humanity and yes, they are not Indian at all. What they did in this serious situation, we can’t forgive them anyways. We can solve their problem by solve them but don’t want to mix Hindu- Muslim here. My neighbor told me vote for her party nai toh muslim tumko country se nikal dega. This kind of hate is now spread in our locality. One of the colleague told me that because of Manoj Tiwari we lost the election means we are not going to look up for development, we are going to look up for person in elections. This level of foolishness is spread in our locality but we have to stand for our loving nation and development. A developed nation.

What India is losing? That is our talent. We are sending medicines to other country and helping them it is one of the biggest steps of our govt. and we have to feel proud of it but on the other hand we are facing so much problem in our own country and the reason for that is our govt. We need to change our system regularly, this system is old and problems are new and more difficult to handle. We need a system which should be robustness.
There are so many talented people who losing the faith in the system and these people can solve every problem. We have to give them once chance.Like earlier I said we have a very great potential but we need to utilize it in right manner. Somebody invented a road Construction via plastic, somebody giving his lifelong earnings to poor kids still we are behind. We need temple but first we want to complete our basic fundamental things that are food, home, education and a positive environment. I recently studied Golden temple restricted video for tiktok users or other. Abey kaha se aate hai yeh log jo aiae jgho ko b nai chodte. Tik Tok creator said I created this app for unemployed people and he is feeling strange that  from India has such huge numbers not because of our population this is because of our mass they are useless. This is time to think again as an Indian and make peace for our self and other. There are outsiders who want to destroy our unity, our bhai chaara but if we stand together nobody can separate us, nobody can harm us. I studied in history and my own experience said that any battle from this any Era to Mughal or British or 1000 years ago, we lost because of our internal dispute. We have to understand that if we are not unit we cannot make a peaceful world for our future generation and can’t give them bright future. We have so many things to fight like population, pollution, global warming, unemployment, physics concept, race and the list goes on. 
Movie pad man show 2 rs pad for girl / woman and its completely made in India move but I still can’t find out in our market, I don’t know from where I can buy that product. A girl from some village developed AC with organic method even Japan is looking for that technology but we are not. We want development, we want high level education for all. Instagram and any other social networking site always give us so much knowledge but we are just looking useless things. If we want to become smart then first we have to change our perception, then we can see the change. And please do not follow blindly, if you are sharing or learning something so please verify it. In last I want to say, We all are educated so we have to understand  what is right or wrong for us or our nation.

Thanks
Jai Hind Jai Bharat

Popular posts from this blog

Love beyond Limitation: Part1

Hi .. frnds,   Welcome to my blog once again i m going to tell u one love story ...  Whenever i got tym , i like to watch lot of movies and observe them.. like to meet different personality & find something new so that i can learn from them. Anything which is worthy for me i would like to take it . Now i m telling u this luv story , Its a story of boy Kabir   and girl Kesar....n yes this is a love story from my mind, not   from my heart.. means not my story .. I m just narrating the story and setting the all scenes but they all are fictitious so   kindly not related with anyone. It ‘s completely Author’s view plzz dont compare and mind it thanxs.. Lets start-   A boy and   a girl .. n they liked to meet , they want to express their feeling for each other but cant because she does not want.. may be boy does not want or may be destiny does not want. Girl is older to boy and very much u can say she is independent N worked independently. She is pretty and beautiful and wa

EPFO Exam 2021

  Hi Friends, We have entered into the new Norms post Covid19 situation. Everything which was once affected by Corona now back to the previous situation or either they all are trying. This blog is giving the latest update about EPFO 2021 exam which is scheduled for 9 th May 2021. UPSC released the official notification for the 2020 recruitment of Enforcement Officers/Accounts Officers at the department of Employees Provident Fund Organization. Due to the implementation of lockdown rules, the UPSC examination which was scheduled to held on October 4 will now be held on 9th May 2020-21. UPSC EPFO Exam Pattern The selection process of UPSC EPFO 2020 Exam for the posts of Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer will consist of an offline exam and an Interview. A pen & paper-based Recruitment Test (RT) to short-list the candidates for the Interview round will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) across different exam centers. Recruitment Test (RT) and Interv

How to use SDLC steps in Mobile App Development

  Hi Friends.. This is my New Blog How to use SDLC steps in Mobile App Development . This is an engineering topic which we studied in Software Engineering subject. I have released my Mobile app on Google Play store. This is the link to install/download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=techjinny.com.saurabhgupta Student from B.Sc IT, B.tech(CS/IT) and BCA and MCA can too relate with their respective topic with this blog. I am not her to teach you SDLC, which you can also find out anywhere in internet. I have recently developed my first Mobile App for Sourabhgupta.com . App is available on Google Play store and it’s free to use. I am adding my all contents to my app but in first ver. I have provided only Online Learning section . I have used same SDLC steps/phases to develop Mobile app and in below points you can also refer them. Mobile App development was not my first choice but as time demands we have to move on and always try to learn something new. Android