Popular Job Options in the field of IT
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER: Known as System programmer, a professional in this field works in programming system- level software and operating systems or database systems.. A software engineer may interact with clients to understand their requirements and then create a solution or new system as per clients needs.
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT: Profiles in this domain require professionals to solve customer issues and respond to messages for help.
- SYSTEMS ANALYST: Systems analysts , system engineers or technical designers investigate and analyse specific business problems and come up with information systems that provide a solution. This profile calls for an understanding of business as well as technical skills and good CS.
- NETWORK ENGINEER: Network Engineers, also referred to as hardware engineers or network designers, are required to set up , administer and maintain networks for companies. This is a demanding role.
- TECHNICAL CONSULTANT: it CONSULTANTS or application specialists provide technical expertise for IT systems and clients. Professional can be involved at any stage of a project and must have excellent technical skills.
- PROJECT MANAGER: PROJECT MANAGERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ORGANISING AND MANAGING TEAMS AND RESOURCES TO MAKE SURE THAT THE PROJECTS ASSIGNED ARE COMPLETED ON TIME AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, IN THE BUDGET.
It is a call from Social Sector.
Many of us part of this organisation to work for society and humanity . it works for underprivileged , dropouts students . U can also thimk about it till den have fun and visit my website>>>>>...