Skip to main content

My Story : Trip to Nanital With DJ



Hello Frnds..This blog belongs to my Trip to Nanital with my Wife.  My first trip with my wife Deepa Gupta and my elder brother’s family. It started 12 June to 15 June. It was a memorable trip for me and obviously for others. I got one lesson and it will be with me forever. Most of us know that traveling can improve our perspectives in life. It is safe to say that it is your ticket to your better selves.  Now, if you are traveling with someone else, chances are –  you would grow together, making your bond stronger than ever. I am going to tell you the trip story and hope u like it..

12 June 2017: It started from Shatabdi express to Kathgodam. My Mom and Dad left us on NDLS early morning.  Me with my wife and my brother’s family all were very excited about the trip. It has been important journey for me because usually I don’t travel with others. I like to stay in my own aroma, my  own shelf but its necessary to change because we always need a break. We reached in afternoon from Kathgodam to Nanital via private Taxi. One thing I tell there would you see a bell in all Taxi and cars and when they passed any temple, they rung the bell. I love it.  Now We were in hotel and completely tired and In evening we went for the famous Mall road of Nanital. It was a good experience to travel with your partner along with other couples too. It was quite romantic. We visited Naina devei temple and den went for dinner and get back to Hotel. 

13 June 2017: We all went for Nanital darshan . We hired taxi to visit all places in nanital ..Good things were waiting for us like Mansa devei temple, Himalaya view, Lakes – so many lakes were there , Zoo but could not make it, fountain, Botanical Garden where different types of plants were organized and many more things. Till evening we all exhausted and just want to go Hotel . It was a cool place in mountains you can say upper part of the city but in the city, there was so much rush and hotness. It was summer time , A season for Nanital people’s.

14 June 2017: Next day we all went for Muketeshwar Dham , Gangunath temple where all devotes pray and makes some wishes for own or for family. Muketeshwar Dham is a fine place to visit but I like Gangunath temple where u can pray as well as tie bells on this temple. As a rituals its faith in people whoever comes to Nanital if he/she did not visit this temple,  their journey would not be complete .
People used to write on pages whatever they want in their life . I have seen many pages were there with one bell(Ghanti).  Wishes like I want to pass with good numbers or I want a govt jobs like these things were written on papers. I like this.

15 June 2017: Our last day in Nanital . We were on Kathgodham station . Everyone agrees to agree and waits for an opportunity to spend some time . Its always important to take care of other people wishes , Its your duty and vice versa. . It is our good luck we have been able to explore some fascinating places and learn more about the each other. Environment was very cool but there was very clear sun in the city if you were on top of the hill, u can feel the thandi thandi hawai but in the city there was very rush and hotness. U could not travel in the mid of the day. But it was a nice place and our journey was good . Now at 11 pm we were in our Home, Our Place.
We are in Delhi . It was a good tour and I enjoyed and somewhere I got frustrated actually this is in my nature because I don’t want to come from my Comfort zone. It happened to me because Mai aisa hi hu..(lol..laugh)
One thing special I am going to tell you 
If took A glass plate and throw it on the ground , It will be break.
Ok .
Now say sorry to it. (to plate).
Sorry and it accepted.
Ok..Ok
Did it go back to the way it was before ??
No.. Never??
This is the Moral of the story..
So thanx..  till dan have fun..

Popular posts from this blog

EPFO Exam 2021

  Hi Friends, We have entered into the new Norms post Covid19 situation. Everything which was once affected by Corona now back to the previous situation or either they all are trying. This blog is giving the latest update about EPFO 2021 exam which is scheduled for 9 th May 2021. UPSC released the official notification for the 2020 recruitment of Enforcement Officers/Accounts Officers at the department of Employees Provident Fund Organization. Due to the implementation of lockdown rules, the UPSC examination which was scheduled to held on October 4 will now be held on 9th May 2020-21. UPSC EPFO Exam Pattern The selection process of UPSC EPFO 2020 Exam for the posts of Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer will consist of an offline exam and an Interview. A pen & paper-based Recruitment Test (RT) to short-list the candidates for the Interview round will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) across different exam centers. Recruitment Test (RT) and Interv

How to use SDLC steps in Mobile App Development

  Hi Friends.. This is my New Blog How to use SDLC steps in Mobile App Development . This is an engineering topic which we studied in Software Engineering subject. I have released my Mobile app on Google Play store. This is the link to install/download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=techjinny.com.saurabhgupta Student from B.Sc IT, B.tech(CS/IT) and BCA and MCA can too relate with their respective topic with this blog. I am not her to teach you SDLC, which you can also find out anywhere in internet. I have recently developed my first Mobile App for Sourabhgupta.com . App is available on Google Play store and it’s free to use. I am adding my all contents to my app but in first ver. I have provided only Online Learning section . I have used same SDLC steps/phases to develop Mobile app and in below points you can also refer them. Mobile App development was not my first choice but as time demands we have to move on and always try to learn something new. Android

Love beyond Limitation: Part1

Hi .. frnds,   Welcome to my blog once again i m going to tell u one love story ...  Whenever i got tym , i like to watch lot of movies and observe them.. like to meet different personality & find something new so that i can learn from them. Anything which is worthy for me i would like to take it . Now i m telling u this luv story , Its a story of boy Kabir   and girl Kesar....n yes this is a love story from my mind, not   from my heart.. means not my story .. I m just narrating the story and setting the all scenes but they all are fictitious so   kindly not related with anyone. It ‘s completely Author’s view plzz dont compare and mind it thanxs.. Lets start-   A boy and   a girl .. n they liked to meet , they want to express their feeling for each other but cant because she does not want.. may be boy does not want or may be destiny does not want. Girl is older to boy and very much u can say she is independent N worked independently. She is pretty and beautiful and wa